Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Adding uConnect to a 430N

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 10:46 AM
astrawn
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adding uConnect to a 430N

I just bought a 2012 Caravan and it has a 430N radio in it, RHB with navigation. I want to add uConnect to it. Ive done some searching on the net and here and does anyone know what part number I would need? In all the searches I haven't found someone wanting to add it to my series radio. Called dealer yesterday and they wanted $815.00. The wife also wants to plug up her iPhone to it and I think there is a separate cable for that to?
Thanks

Old 11-18-2013, 01:48 PM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you'll need the High Speed MOPAR Uconnect kit PN 82212159, if you want iPod connection also then you'll need the optional USB / iPod cable PN 82212160. You can find both parts online for about $250ish. The install is quite simple and the kit comes with instructions. Once the kit is installed then the vehicle has to go to the dealer to have it programmed to sales code "RSP" in order for Uconnect to work.
Hope this is helpful .

Originally Posted by astrawn
I just bought a 2012 Caravan and it has a 430N radio in it, RHB with navigation. I want to add uConnect to it. Ive done some searching on the net and here and does anyone know what part number I would need? In all the searches I haven't found someone wanting to add it to my series radio. Called dealer yesterday and they wanted $815.00. The wife also wants to plug up her iPhone to it and I think there is a separate cable for that to?
Thanks

Quick Reply: Adding uConnect to a 430N