Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

CD jammed in radio

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 07:32 PM
rparker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CD jammed in radio

I have a 2006 Dodge Quad cab 5.7L Hemi with AMFMCD stereo. Everything was working fine. Then my wife calls me at work and says she was driving along and put a CD in to listen. No music or sound, tried to eject it, but nothing. It is apparently stuck in there. Any ideas on how to remove it, is there a trick, or is this a job for dealer?

Old 07-11-2006, 08:29 PM
motoclay
Default RE: CD jammed in radio

i have the same truck, does it have the six disc?? Mine did that and i just took back to the dealer, they swapped the whole stereo free of charge. It ws great because i got all of my disc a week or so later, and i never lost my sirrius satellite or ne thing. I gotta a feeling though that even the new one is gonna quit too. It just dont sound too smooth.??

Old 07-11-2006, 08:39 PM
rparker
Default RE: CD jammed in radio

No, it's just a single disc, not 6. I suspect the CD, even though was pretty new, was warped since my wife keeps them in the car. We just bought the truck two months ago so I may see if they'll cover this under warranty, just thought there might be some neat trick out there like waving a majic wand.

Quick Reply: CD jammed in radio