Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

In case you were wondering

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 05:48 AM
habeba86
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In case you were wondering

I didnt get canned from CC.....if you didnt know they cut 3400 jobs this morning....Lost 5 ppl from the store and our lead installer was one of them.

Old 03-29-2007, 11:15 AM
squatchie16
Professional
Default RE: In case you were wondering

I thought i heard they where closing some stores, that sucks when it happens. How many people work at CC? 3400 seems like a lot to lose.

Old 03-31-2007, 01:46 AM
speakle
All Star
Default RE: In case you were wondering

I wont even go to CC anymore (assuming we are talking about circuit city here?). The last few times I went in there the jackass behind the audio counter acted like I was bothering him and had a real douchebag attitude. I asked him for the cable that connects a siruis tuner to a kenwood HU, he tells me that they dont make one for kenwood. I started to walk away and told him he was wrong because best buy had them and they were out and I have seen them online but was trying to avoid waiting a week for it. I know its probably not all the stores but that place has rubbed me the wrong way too many times.

Quick Reply: In case you were wondering