Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Spy shots of Jeep JT caught testing

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 01:38 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 08-16-2007, 01:37 PM
grungerockjeeper
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spy shots of Jeep JT caught testing

Could bea return of the 2-door unlimited also. Again, Jeep would be totally stupid not to put that pickup version into production ASAP. Crude as that full top test mule is, a stripped out rhd version for use as postals makes sense too. Even in left hand drive, Im sure FedEx and UPS could use a rig or 2 like that to deliver the occasional package out in the boonies or in rough weather.

Old 08-20-2007, 12:21 AM
Abqhemi
Professional

I don't think a 2 door unlimited would make a comeback but a PU would def be viable. I would def buy a jeep truck. The disposable small trucks the other guys are making are just junk. I'd much rather put my money on a truck that will last under some mild to moderate punishment. I would use it because it doesn't have a ext cab. A truck for picking stuff up and making trips to the dump without having to fire up the megabeast would fit right in.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:53 PM
grungerockjeeper
Veteran

Well from what that one article said, the 2-door unlimited seemed mostly bound for fleet sales. Like rough service USPS/FedEx/UPS trucks. And they never had trouble selling the TJ-unlimiteds so I think the market for a bit bigger 2-door wrangler is there.

Quick Reply: Spy shots of Jeep JT caught testing