Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

UAW may strike on Chrysler Wednesday

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 04:49 AM
Nofrag
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UAW may strike on Chrysler Wednesday

If the choice is the $5.00 pay cut, or Flint part 2? you better ****in believe it buddy.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Silkk19

With all the argument about the union do you guys realize how much some of these high-level execs get paid. Some of those guys need to show loyalty and ability to take a cut for pride of the company. At the end of the year some get a 110% bonus which can be anywhere is the millions range. Come on, like they need that and do some really deserve that. I am not arguing for or against the union because I used to be in the UAW and my current position is out of it so I have been in both worlds.

Old 10-12-2007, 01:56 PM
SHAPman
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Nofrag

If the choice is the $5.00 pay cut, or Flint part 2? you better ****in believe it buddy.
We are not talking about flint pt 2. We are talking about corprate greed. Labor is still the least expensive part of the vehicle. We only account for 8-10 percent of the sticker price. So once again don't believe everything you see in the news.

Quick Reply: UAW may strike on Chrysler Wednesday