Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

2006 Dodge Charger: Best Photoshop Picture Yet:

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 11:13 AM
chrgr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2006 Dodge Charger: Best Photoshop Picture Yet:

The Chief Engineer of the new Dodge Charger will be taking questions in a live chat on Thursday night 9pm ET/6pm ET. Chat with Burke Brown, Chrysler Group's Chief Engineer of the Rear-wheel-drive Platform Team, about the all-new 2006 Dodge Charger. http://www.edmunds.com/townhall/chat...hat011305.html (no registration needed for the chat)

Old 01-14-2005, 08:01 PM
OG MagDak
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2006 Dodge Charger: Best Photoshop Picture Yet:

he just agrees with chryslers reasoning for making it a coupe, and i understand why they did, just wish they called it something else- even challenger would be better. that would anger people too, but the challenger doesnt have even half the fame of the charger, i can think of one movie starring a challenger- vanishing point. but what angers me the most is that chrysler takes a dare by only offering the big dodge in a wagon form for a year, but they wont take a dare by making a coupe ??!! also, the mustang even though it is doing very well at this point is just begging to be blown out by a hemi powered 2 door dodge. i garauntee that if it was a good looking, affordable, 2 door, v8 with rwd it would sell well, and more importantly STEAL BUYERS FROM THE MUSTANG. a lot of people dont like the totally retro look either so they would go to the dodge. dodge and ford would create a huge rivalry with the two cars, just like chevy and ford had w/ the camaros n stangs.

TO SUM IT UP THERE IS NO FUTHER MUCKING REASON WHY THEY COULD NOT OFFER BOTH A TWO AND FOUR TO SEE HOW IT DOES.

also i think if they offered both a 2 and 4 that the 2 door would sell better if it had a different name then the four.

Quick Reply: 2006 Dodge Charger: Best Photoshop Picture Yet: