Chrysler to guarantee gas at $2.99 a gallon! For three years! - Page 3 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > General > Brand News, Concepts & Rumors
Reload this Page >

Chrysler to guarantee gas at $2.99 a gallon! For three years!

Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chrysler to guarantee gas at $2.99 a gallon! For three years!

Old 05-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion
Default RE: Chrysler to guarantee gas at $2.99 a gallon! For three years!

I did a new estimate after driving back to Toledo yesterday, got it down to 1/2 of a tank and we are getting 28mpg HW mixed with some city, not bad if you ask me.

Old 05-12-2008, 05:20 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

It takes a while for the needle to fall from full, especially when it was topped off.
You got that right. When I started my trip to Colorado with a topped off tank, the needle showed full even after about an hour of driving at 65 mph. A half hour later it showed 3/4 of a tank........

I topped off my "full" tank in Alamosa this weekend. It took almost $22 dollars worth of 87 mid grade (87 octane).At this altitude, "regular gas" is considered to be 85 octane, but my owner's manual stresses the need for 87 octane no matter what the altitudeand no e-gas, ever......

Dusty

Old 05-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: dustyloins

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

It takes a while for the needle to fall from full, especially when it was topped off.
You got that right. When I started my trip to Colorado with a topped off tank, the needle showed full even after about an hour of driving at 65 mph. A half hour later it showed 3/4 of a tank........

I topped off my "full" tank in Alamosa this weekend. It took almost $22 dollars worth of 87 mid grade (87 octane).At this altitude, "regular gas" is considered to be 85 octane, but my owner's manual stresses the need for 87 octane no matter what the altitudeand no e-gas, ever......

Dusty

Those Ferd people, always think they have the answers...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Chrysler to guarantee gas at $2.99 a gallon! For three years!

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: