Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

How much will the megacab 2500 cost

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 01:03 PM
chevelle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much will the megacab 2500 cost

How much will the megacab 2500 cost

Old 03-20-2005, 02:49 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: How much will the megacab 2500 cost

since no one has actually seen it, and since we dont have any salesman with a clue here (not that any car salesman have a clue beyond what their little pamphlets say)...im not sure...i dont think a real price will be released until at least when the truck itself is releases, or maybe a few months in advance....

Old 03-20-2005, 09:53 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a guess. I'd say in the mid to upper 20's to start.

Old 03-21-2005, 05:22 AM
Mopar_4_U

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

since no one has actually seen it, and since we dont have any salesman with a clue here (not that any car salesman have a clue beyond what their little pamphlets say)...im not sure...i dont think a real price will be released until at least when the truck itself is releases, or maybe a few months in advance....

Hmmmm.... Bit of a low blow Strat. As a proud Dodge Salesperson now for about 5 years and a big, big Mopar fan I'll grant you the comment that, while sadly, a vast percentage of car sales guys are H.S. dropouts, con-artists, and, can barely hold their own in a conversation with a Wal-Mart greeter, there are a few of us that make it their job to go above and beyond the "dated" material we get from DC. Some of us are actually gearheads and just like to talk cars all day long with folks. It is unfortunate that our industry draws the legal equivalent of "ambulance chasers" into it's fray and I know it's rare to find somebody who can honestly say they are "passionate about the product they are selling" but hey, the world ain't perfect. Geez....DC's cars aren't perfect....but we love em anyway, well, this salesman does. In closing, if you require the services of a consultant who doesn't care if "you're buying today?!?!?" and isn't gonna shove you into a 5-spd, no A/C, BLACK Neon cause that's all your 400 score will get ya ( not you personally of course, sir ), then go ahead and start firing off the queries..... I will do my very best (all that great insider info I have access to and all[8D]) to answer them for you and any other DF member. Thanks for the time and great, great forum.

Mopar_4_U

Old 03-21-2005, 05:53 PM
redriderbob
Banned

I would say for a 2500 model, mid to high 30's to start off. The 1500 would cost around 32K starting out.

redriderbob

Old 03-22-2005, 12:00 AM
Mopar_4_U

Your probably pretty close RRB but I think I'd transpose your 1500 and 2500 prices if this model years base pricing is any indication. 1500's of course are currently available with a 3.7 and a 5-spd manual (6-spd's are coming) and 2500-3500's are of course offered with a 5.7 as standard fare. Of course with higher capacity springs on the DH platforms comes higher pricing.

Quick Reply: How much will the megacab 2500 cost