Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Pacifica SRT?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 10:43 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Pacifica SRT?

ORIGINAL: vipersforsale
An SRT Cherokee is just dumb, whats the purpose, I mean how fast are you going to go off-road in comfort, not very in that thing its for the street, and thats what a durango is for
the Jeep SRT is not for speed, lol, its for power and tourqe, which is a big plus in off-roading

ORIGINAL: vipersforsale
ugly and underpowered and WAY too much money.
SRT's are NOT underpowered, or ugly or too much money, HA HA, an example, tell me another sport car you can buy for 20,000, will the style and power of the SRT-4? huh, lol, you crack me up

Let's compare Chevy SS's to Dodge, Jeep, and Chrysler SRT's, who wins, lol, not under powered

Old 03-31-2005, 06:23 PM
Avenger39
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We all know they will never put a v8 in a pacifica. It could be done, but the nose would be huge. If an srt version was made, it would probably be a turbocharged v6, but I don't it will be made.

Old 04-01-2005, 04:56 AM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

they are making a 4.0 v6 that might go into the Pacifica. they are gonna make it at Trenton engine.

Old 04-01-2005, 05:05 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker

I've heard that same rumor Nick. Do you have any good info on it? And what else it (the 4.0) might go into?

Joe

Old 04-03-2005, 03:00 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

Hey Midnight Blue, maybe you should read what I said instead of taking it out of context as you did...

I said: "hell if it wasnt for the SRT6 crossfire, they wouldnt have sold any of them, ugly and underpowered and WAY too much money"

Let me spell it out for you, the regular crossfire that I am talking about in this comment didnt sell, dealers had them sitting on the showrooms forever, the demand just wasnt there. I will repeat what I said before... IF it wasnt for the SRT6 being built, they wouldnt be able to sell any crossfires at all. NOW DO YOU GET IT? Geez...

The grand cherokee comes with a HEMI already... the SRT-okee doesnt look like its meant for off-roading. SRT-okee = on-road, Rubicon = off-road, Powerwagon = off-road, SRT-10 = on-road, SRT Viper = on-road, SRT4 = on-road, SRT8 = on-road... the association of the name doesnt point to off-roading. Ground effects and low-profile tires are going to do you much good in a ditch or going through a field of bushes and high grass.

Next time make sure you read what I wrote before you try to amuse yourself...

Quick Reply: Pacifica SRT?