Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Hey Redrider!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 07:36 PM
srtommy
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Redrider!!

No info on the "Copperhead Edition" Viper for 2005? Dealers are ordering them right now. Did this one elude your vast knowledge?

NO FLAME INTENDED

Old 04-16-2005, 09:03 PM
redriderbob
Banned
Default RE: Hey Redrider!!

I am sorry guys, its hard getting on here lately I have been working so much (116 hours in the past two weeks to be exactly w/ one more day to go). But the Copperhead Edition so far at least, this is all I know...

Copperhead Edition Group:
*Special Edition Copperhead Orange Paint
*Alloy Wheels, Front 18-In. X 10-In. and Rear 19-In. X 13-In.
*Leather Seats

The package will run another $2500 on the sticker price... here is a picture I was sent of the new color...

redriderbob

[IMG]local://upfiles/1408/2D126BC869B64783B1D98FE6274B34ED.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-16-2005, 09:51 PM
srtommy
Veteran

Any idea as to how many will be made? Viperclub.org has virtually nothing on this car, BTW. MSRP on the Copperhead package is $5990

Old 04-16-2005, 10:34 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Oh sure. Ask Bob, but don't ask the Viper guy. I see how it is

The $2500 Copper Head option features from my knowledge, a unique Copperhead Spectra Coat exterior paint color with hue shifting characteristic resulting in shades throughout the orange spectrum from yellow to red depending on the angel the vehicle is viewed from. The interior of the Copperhead has matching highlight stitching on the seats, shift boot, shift ****, park brake boot, park brake handle, steering wheel and floormats. In addition to this spectacular paint and interior the Dodge Viper Copperhead Edition also features lightweight Sidewinder wheels, also seen on this year's Detroit and LA Viper Coupe show cars. It also features Copperhead Edition Group Alloy Wheels, Front 18-In. x 10-In. and Rear 19-In. x 13-In and leather Seats. I have no clue how many will be produced. Possibly as many as the Mamba and Non-Mamba editions...

-Matt-

Old 04-18-2005, 01:31 PM
srtommy
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Viper-GTS

Oh sure. Ask Bob, but don't ask the Viper guy. I see how it is

The $2500 Copper Head option features from my knowledge, a unique Copperhead Spectra Coat exterior paint color with hue shifting characteristic resulting in shades throughout the orange spectrum from yellow to red depending on the angel the vehicle is viewed from. The interior of the Copperhead has matching highlight stitching on the seats, shift boot, shift ****, park brake boot, park brake handle, steering wheel and floormats. In addition to this spectacular paint and interior the Dodge Viper Copperhead Edition also features lightweight Sidewinder wheels, also seen on this year's Detroit and LA Viper Coupe show cars. It also features Copperhead Edition Group Alloy Wheels, Front 18-In. x 10-In. and Rear 19-In. x 13-In and leather Seats. I have no clue how many will be produced. Possibly as many as the Mamba and Non-Mamba editions...

-Matt-
The advance order from Dodge shows $5990 as the price of the Copperhead Package.