Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

what is next for the viper?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fallen5492
lower end performance vehicle? the SRT4 Neon can be built into a monster, my buddy has one and no corvette Z06 can hang with it or SRT8 charger mustang GT's they dont have anything on it at all. so i wouldnt call it a lower end performance car. Like my car i have a 1992 Stealth, that i converted to AWD TT stroked and cammed up. Im runnin 763AWHP and i have a 100 shot of nos in it as well, and i can tell you vette's camaro's stang's cant hang with me ive only met one person to beat me in a mustang and it was a pure drag car. I mean hell i would race the viper and feel confident i would beat it the new SRT-10 only prodices 600HP to the crank, so you can make smaller engine little cars into awesome cars for less money. so let the rich people have vipers but there all stock, anyone can go buy a new car why not build one alot of people dont have save money and beat all the "super" cars lol.
You seem to think I'm insulting 4 cylinders... When I say lower end, it means just that. Cheaper, less horsepower or "pocket rocket"... Whatever you want to say. I'll be buying a Neon SRT-4 in a few weeks. I was not insulting them.

Quick Reply: what is next for the viper?