Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

You MUST Go To SRT Track Experience

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 04:50 PM
big asp
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You MUST Go To SRT Track Experience

Went to the SRT Track Experience yesterday in Las Vegas. What a blast! Two of my sons went with me. It was a great time! Perfect weather, great instructors and lot's of tire squealing. Got to rip around the road course in several SRT vehicles including a Ram SRT-10 RC like mine - on their tires. It gave me even more confidence in my own truck. They handle great! Then I rode in it with one of their drivers. Holy crap!!! And, driving the Vipers was a whole LOT of fun too! Got to drive 'em like we stole 'em. The surprise of the day, the Crossfire SRT-6 really impressed everyone there. That little thing kicks butt on the autocross and was the quickest off the line that day(They only let us drag race the automatic vehicles). If you get the chance to go, GO!

Pictures:
1. My son autocrossing the Viper
2. His face afterwards
3. Another son getting ready to road race the Ram
4. Both sons launching the SRT-8

[IMG]local://upfiles/9946/3BB0BBB25F0A428F9569AA0AB7516DE9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/9946/4E1833E9594F473D9223C4210928083B.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/9946/97A555C0CDA6443EB959594F7A1A3363.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/9946/C1A4168CDDA8450CA9F0809A55AE48DB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-11-2005, 04:51 PM
big asp
Veteran
Default RE: You MUST Go To SRT Track Experience

And here is my daughter-in-law and granddaughter enjoying the day with us too.

[IMG]local://upfiles/9946/744AB064E05A47F19F682C7B46AAB89B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-11-2005, 05:35 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if you dont mind my asking...was this a free thing? or admission?? it looks awesome...but far for us...i still cherish my beating up the SRT8...

Old 06-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Boulee
Record Breaker

If you have an SRT vehicle it's $300.
vehicles built After a certain date have this charge built into the invoice

ORIGINAL: http://www.srttrackexperience.com/faq.do

Q. What is the SRT Track Experience?
A. It is a one-day performance driving school led by Skip Barber instructors. It is an opportunity for customers to learn to maximize the performance of their SRT vehicles safely.

Q. Who is invited?
A. Current owners and new owners of Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep SRT models.

Q. Where is it?
A. The SRT Track Experience will be held at many racetracks around the country. Approximately 20 events are in the works for this year. Visit our event schedule page for more information.

Q. What does it cost?
A. If your vehicle was ordered after April 1, 2005, the registration has already been included in the cost of your vehicle and there is no additional charge. If your vehicle was ordered before April 1, 2005, there is a $300 charge for the one-day event.

Q. How do I know if the event fee was included in the cost of my vehicle?
A. Refer to the Monroney Label (window sticker) on your vehicle. If the fee was included, it will be stated as part of the standard package.

Q. How do I register?
A. You can register in several different ways. Choose the one that is most convenient for you.
1. Register online in the registration section of this Web site! It's fast and easy!
2. Download the registration form and fax it to SRT Track Experience Headquarters at 1-248-553-2138.
3. Contact us via e-mail at registrationform@srttrackexperience.com or via phone at 1-800-998-1110, and we can send a form to you.

Q. What if I cannot attend the event when it comes to my area? Can I attend another one?
A. Yes, you can attend any event in any area you desire.

Q. May I bring a friend who wants to participate as a driver?
A. Yes. Guests will be allowed as space is available. You can enter your guest information on the registration form and the $300.00 registration fee applies. You will be contacted the week before the event if space is available.

Q. What if I want to bring someone who does not want to drive but just wants to come as a spectator (non-driving guest)?
A. Although this is not intended to be a spectator event, non-driving guests can attend and pay a $40.00 fee. The fee is to cover meals.

Q. When do the events start and how long do they last?
A. Unless otherwise specified, all events will begin at 8:00am and conclude at 5:00pm.

©2005 DaimlerChrysler Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement. Legal Notices and Terms of Use.

Old 06-11-2005, 07:52 PM
big asp
Veteran

The admission may vary slightly from venue to venue. At Vegas it was $300 for me and $100 each for my two sons. Daytona was only $200 because it was the first event and they wanted to encourage attendance. There is a thread with the schedule on this forum. https://dodgeforum.com/m_175735/mpag.../tm.htm#175735

Old 06-11-2005, 10:16 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a pretty cool event it look like. Too bad I don't have an SRT vehicle.[&o]

Old 06-12-2005, 12:44 PM
highrevr/tflea
Champion

I bet all of those cars arent even titled they are just factory test cars or sumthin cuz why would they let People take em out and drive all crazy like? For the money id go to spend all day in vipers and such ..........LOL cheaper then renting one w/ a deposit for a few hours.

Old 06-12-2005, 03:06 PM
big asp
Veteran

You're right. It's a great bargain. The price is worth it just for the instruction. The fact that you get to drive Vipers and the other SRTs is a bonus.

Todd, you might be able to work something out, especially if they have a lot of room left. Call 800-998-1110 and see what they say. I know some people participated that have only ordered an SRT and haven't taken delivery yet. Don't you have some friends with an SRT-4?

Quick Reply: You MUST Go To SRT Track Experience