Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

dodge brings back....

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 01:28 PM
05Dak
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dodge brings back....

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.....thats good to see. I was just going by the window stickers. So they must have actually undershot the MPG on the CRD's on their window sticker. Thats a change!

Um....apparently Saint deleted his post inbetween my 2 posts? Just wanted to make sure no one thought i was going crazy talking to myself, lol.

Old 08-27-2005, 11:43 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

He didn't delete his own post. He provided a link to a site that wasnt allowed...

Old 08-28-2005, 12:36 AM
Saint
Veteran

That's the most retarded rule I've ever heard of, how the hell else are we suppose to back up some of the information that we post. It was another Dodge site that the damn link went to. Do you just want everyone to talk out their *** when they put down information with nothing to prove that they might actually know what they are talking about. Half of posting helpful information is being able to back up what you say if someone questions what you say.

Now I know why there is so much damn misinformation on this board.

Old 08-28-2005, 05:11 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

I don't know what all of you mean, by Dodge joining the power game late...

Dodge got rid of the 4.7 and they are developing a diesel hybrid engine with GM. They devloped a 1.8L Turbo diesel... Adding more MPG to a the 2.0L. And they brought you MDS for the HEMI's....

You guys need to pay attention to the Brand News section.....

Where and when did we get rid of the 4.7? I need to let a few thousand people that still build them that would like that info. Funny we are still putting them into 06 daks and rams. Maybe others need to pay attn to the brand news section!

Joe

Old 08-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: jgralka

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

I don't know what all of you mean, by Dodge joining the power game late...

Dodge got rid of the 4.7 and they are developing a diesel hybrid engine with GM. They devloped a 1.8L Turbo diesel... Adding more MPG to a the 2.0L. And they brought you MDS for the HEMI's....

You guys need to pay attention to the Brand News section.....

Where and when did we get rid of the 4.7? I need to let a few thousand people that still build them that would like that info. Funny we are still putting them into 06 daks and rams. Maybe others need to pay attn to the brand news section!

Joe
Sorry I meant we "will" be getting rid of it. Or atleast that's what I heard...

Quick Reply: dodge brings back....