Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Caliber $ and comparison...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Caliber $ and comparison...

The Caliber has more styling, the Maxx is very plain.

One thing to think about is that the Calibers wheels are bigger.

For the 4-door whiners... don't forget that the Caliber SRT-4's competitors are 4-door. I think the SRT-4 will be much more of a competitor now that's it's AWD and specifics specs are not known for the improved 2.4L turbo.No one knows about the weight yet, or aerodymics (which could be very good).

<-look how ugly the STi is

Old 09-01-2005, 05:07 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

yeah the new impala seems small. anyways how is the Pontiac vibe and Toyota matrix the same car. they are made by the 2 companies competing for the worlds #1 spot.

The vibe and matrix are the same car. They are a continuing joint venture between toyota and gm. Remember a geo prism? It was actually a toyota corolla. The vibe and matrix are built in the same plant in CA.

I see all of the above being the competition. It looks similar to the maxx, but the size of the vibe. My wife brought home a vibe for a weekend when it first came out. I was very impressed. We almost got one. Probably should have with all of the problems we have had with her pos pacifica.[:'(]

Funny thing is I just got a job offer from belvedere assy. Where the caliber will be built. They are launching a second shift there. But Ill. is a bit far from detroit!

Joe

Old 09-01-2005, 02:15 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

congrats on the offered promotion

Quick Reply: Caliber $ and comparison...