Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Question of the Week: Are you sad to see the 300 SRT die?

Old 11-20-2014, 05:36 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Question of the Week: Are you sad to see the 300 SRT die?

The Chrysler 300 SRT has officially been discontinued for the 2015 model year so anyone who wants a high performance Chrysler Group sedan will be forced to buy the Charger (which is a good problem to have). Click here for more on the demise of the 300 SRT.

We want to know if you are sad to see the 300 SRT die? Tell us in the comments below!

Last edited by BadStratRT; 11-20-2014 at 05:45 PM.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:51 PM
97 3.5 Intrepid
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I see it as a bad thing because I don't think that turning Chrysler into Plymouth is the way to go. I think that Chrysler should be Chrysler and Dodge should be Dodge. Dodge be a mainstream car with high performance models as an option and Chrysler should take a page from what Hyundai is doing to re-establish themselves as a luxury brand. Even though the Charger is the fastest factory production sedan on the market as of now, I doubt it will be cross shopped with BMWs and Mercedes as it is many things, but luxury Dodge is not (near luxury at the highest moments in its history but never full blown). Chrysler has lost much of its luster do to stupid decisions by Daimler, Cereberus, Fiat, Bob Eaton, and Iacocca, but it has more potential to be cross shopped than Dodge ever will.

Old 11-29-2014, 08:11 PM
The War Wagon
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Yes, because I wanted one!!!

Old 02-12-2015, 02:50 PM
WYO Charger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not a real big deal...I can't afford one. Best I did was to have 5.7 Hemi 300C AWD, that was a sweet ride.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Question of the Week: Are you sad to see the 300 SRT die?