Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Spy pics: '07 Chrysler Aspen

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 03:21 PM
97 3.5 Intrepid
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spy pics: '07 Chrysler Aspen

ORIGINAL: shiltz

what I want to know is what the heck is chrysler thinking, now that SUV's are starting to be on their way out and their sales are on the decline they are adding all these new SUV's to their lineups, the Dodge Nitro, Chrysler Aspen, Jeep Patriot, Compass and Commander, that many SUV's is not needed to fill out their lineup.
The big SUVs are the ones to avoid building because they are getting hit the hardest. Some owners of large SUVs are going to smaller SUVs because they get better fuel mileage. I don't think they are making a bad decision since this is where many of the Japanese manufactures are picking up the market from us.

I think Chrysler is doing a good job with their marketing. They are offering an attractive car line-up as well as a smaller SUV line up. I agree though that after these SUVs are built, they should probably stop building SUvs.

Quick Reply: Spy pics: '07 Chrysler Aspen