Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Spy pics: '07 Chrysler Aspen

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Explorer_97
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spy pics: '07 Chrysler Aspen

http://www.thecarconnection.com/Auto...173.A9375.html

*as always, no hosting or hotlinking please*

Old 12-06-2005, 06:45 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Spy pics: '07 Chrysler Aspen

why no hosting or hotlinking?

Old 12-06-2005, 07:07 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

There's pictures in the MPH Magazine Challenger thread. I think it looks great. Chrysler should incorporate the Nitro side openings by the front fenders too, that would give it a more aggresive look to it.

why no hosting or hotlinking?
The pics are taken by Brenda Priddy, the one who wanted previous SRT-4 Caliber pics taken down since she owns them.

-Matt-

Old 12-06-2005, 11:44 PM
dubvipers
Record Breaker

it looks worse than the durango itself unless it looks more different

Old 12-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

From what I can see, I think this looks better than the current Durango. Looks like good competition for the Escalade and Nav.

Old 12-07-2005, 07:45 AM
MGDMike
Champion

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

From what I can see, I think this looks better than the current Durango. Looks like good competition for the Escalade and Nav.
My thoughts exactly.

Old 12-07-2005, 01:44 PM
srtommy
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Explorer_97

It's a good thing you didn't hotlink or anything like that. Your link reads as follows:

"Details Emerging on Ford Turnaround

The particulars of the Ford turnaround plan, dubbed The Way Forward internally, due Jan. 23 are beginning to firm up. A report this morning in the Detroit News indicates a wider restructuring plans is in the works than has been rumored aroundDetroit. The News says at least ten assembly and component plants will be closed, and 25,000 blue-collar jobs will be cut along with the white-collar jobs sliced earlier this year. The plan cuts so deeply, the paper adds, that at least seven top executives are also expected to leave the company during the downsizing process. Among the plants on the closure list are a truck plant in Mexico and one in St. Paul, Minn.; the Explorer plant outside St. Louis; and potentially the Wixom plant in Michigan or the Taurus plant in Atlanta, but likely both. Ford President of the Americas Mark Fields is expected to launch the plan at the Detroit auto show on Jan. 4 with the announcement of a new strategy for the Ford division to capture younger customers, the News adds."

/thread ends here.

Old 12-07-2005, 02:23 PM
shiltz
Captain

what I want to know is what the heck is chrysler thinking, now that SUV's are starting to be on their way out and their sales are on the decline they are adding all these new SUV's to their lineups, the Dodge Nitro, Chrysler Aspen, Jeep Patriot, Compass and Commander, that many SUV's is not needed to fill out their lineup.

Old 12-07-2005, 02:38 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

And people want to b*tch about GM and the Hummer.....

Chrysler is just as bad and as greedy as the rest of them. The only difference? Chrysler and Dodge are generally a day late and a dollar short on everything.

Now, I personally dont think Chrysler or Dodge need any more SUVs....what they DO need is a few more coupes and maybe another sporty looking sedan besides the Sebring/Stratus and the 300C/Charger.

Old 12-07-2005, 03:17 PM
97 3.5 Intrepid
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: srtommy

ORIGINAL: Explorer_97

It's a good thing you didn't hotlink or anything like that. Your link reads as follows:

"Details Emerging on Ford Turnaround

The particulars of the Ford turnaround plan, dubbed The Way Forward internally, due Jan. 23 are beginning to firm up. A report this morning in the Detroit News indicates a wider restructuring plans is in the works than has been rumored aroundDetroit. The News says at least ten assembly and component plants will be closed, and 25,000 blue-collar jobs will be cut along with the white-collar jobs sliced earlier this year. The plan cuts so deeply, the paper adds, that at least seven top executives are also expected to leave the company during the downsizing process. Among the plants on the closure list are a truck plant in Mexico and one in St. Paul, Minn.; the Explorer plant outside St. Louis; and potentially the Wixom plant in Michigan or the Taurus plant in Atlanta, but likely both. Ford President of the Americas Mark Fields is expected to launch the plan at the Detroit auto show on Jan. 4 with the announcement of a new strategy for the Ford division to capture younger customers, the News adds."

/thread ends here.

Rats. I have friends that work at the Explorer plant.[:@]

Quick Reply: Spy pics: '07 Chrysler Aspen