Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Viper rumor...

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 04:54 AM
MG42pillbox
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Viper rumor...

First off Devil, everyone has an opinion & no-one cares about yours or mine, we are all just debating our point of views and ideas. We are not here to satisfy opinions we are here to challenge them.

By the way most 5.7 (MDS 2005+ Dyno test at around 353 to 355hp at the crank. I have scene 2. I have not scene a 6.1 Dyno tested at the crank, but I have scene 3 RW Dyno tests, and all were roughly 381 to 383HPAt The Rear wheels, that translates to atleast 440 Crank hp STOCK.

*Again Chryslers #s are designed for non-Chrysler Fans. If your into the #s, you might not be into Chrysler Enough.

Old 03-25-2006, 05:03 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

The numbers that Dodge posted are the same numbers that alot of other car magazines posted.....so if you have alot of people posting the same or similar numbers......are they all wrong as well?

Old 03-25-2006, 05:20 AM
MG42pillbox
Veteran

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

The numbers that Dodge posted are the same numbers that alot of other car magazines posted.....so if you have alot of people posting the same or similar numbers......are they all wrong as well?

Absof***inglutely, The ***** had a HUGE and Most Powerful party.... And the country was the size of Utah, yet it almost took over the world. They were still ALL WRONG....

Good enough analogy?

Its funny cause that MotorTrend gets a 11.9 And they dont count?? Com'on

Quick Reply: Viper rumor...