Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Geneva concept tonight

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 10:24 PM
87ram
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Geneva concept tonight

I don't think that the ruined the Hornet in any way. When comparing it to the AMC Hornet all they could do was to improve. Maybe some twinking of the front fascia (which they would do in a production model anyways) and some weight slicing, I think that the Hornet looks kind of slick. This Hornet has a lot going for it, and I'm looking forward to see what they do with it.

Old 02-17-2006, 01:40 AM
clean_sx
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: shiltz

Dodge Scion sounds about right.

Seriously though, but what the hell is with dodge and weight lately, are they lining these cars with lead or something, 3100lbs. for that thing, should be more around 2600 tops for it's size, everything they have been producing lately is horibly overweight, it's not bad when they put a very high hp engine in it like the Challenger, but most they are putting these small 150-170ish hp engines in 3000+lbs cars.

i agree, looks like a caliber and scion got busy

Old 02-17-2006, 02:17 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

Hey my mom had an AMC hornet station wagon and there is no way anything could be any uglier than that thing. I kinda like the VW/Dodge crossbreed they got going on there.

Quick Reply: Geneva concept tonight