Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

We know about the 2008 viper, what about the ram

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 04:42 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: We know about the 2008 viper, what about the ram

Just an fyi SVT is not completely gone. Look for a "return" later this year to mid next year.

Old 06-23-2006, 12:15 PM
shadowzform
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: We know about the 2008 viper, what about the ram

ORIGINAL: jgralka

Just an fyi SVT is not completely gone. Look for a "return" later this year to mid next year.
That's a good thing, you know why? cus if they keep the svt lightning concept floating about they will eventually make it and then dodge will have no choice but to put a stronger motor in the srt ram before i buy one. woohoo! lol

and I am skeptical about the 605hp too. I couldn't find that anywhere else on the internet but that one website. That thought came up in the back of my mind when i read "605 hp" that it probably wouldn't pass emissions tests, but truthfully, anything is possible with the technology wehave today. Besides, mercedez (or was it mclaren) has some kind of advanced exhaust system to purify the emissions so that they can put bigger motors in it or something like that.

Quick Reply: We know about the 2008 viper, what about the ram