Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

2008 Jeep Liberty Spy Shots

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 10:37 PM
TPSDODGE
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2008 Jeep Liberty Spy Shots

i know this is old but that a jeep patriot not a liberty

Old 10-12-2006, 01:07 AM
grungerockjeeper
Veteran

No way, the Pat is a lot smaller, lower to the ground. This is definitely the new Liberty. Still...

I dont much care for this at all, based on what you CAN see of this, and from seeing the Nitro. Looks too much like every other SUV on the road--my same gripe with the Commander. The first Liberties reminded me just a little of a Meyers Manx buggy when looking at the front, I think thats why I liked the design so much. But this is just....blah.

Old 10-12-2006, 03:30 AM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

ORIGINAL: grungerockjeeper

No way, the Pat is a lot smaller, lower to the ground. This is definitely the new Liberty. Still...

I dont much care for this at all, based on what you CAN see of this, and from seeing the Nitro. Looks too much like every other SUV on the road--my same gripe with the Commander. The first Liberties reminded me just a little of a Meyers Manx buggy when looking at the front, I think thats why I liked the design so much. But this is just....blah.

you drive a jeep too?

Old 10-13-2006, 12:25 AM
grungerockjeeper
Veteran

My TJ is Jeep #5 for me. In fact, Ive never owned anything else so far, but I got on here looking for info on the Daytona/Laser since Ill be after one of those once I pay off my rig in March. I want the G-body as a second car, but Ill never give up owning a Jeep. So far Ive had 2 CJ-7s, a Scrambler, a YJ, and now a TJ. click my name, I have a link to a pic.

Quick Reply: 2008 Jeep Liberty Spy Shots