Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

More Possible Information On Magnum Refresh:

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 05:18 AM
redriderbob
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More Possible Information On Magnum Refresh:

We have been talking about what could happen to the Dodge Magnum for a few months now on this forum. However we do know that the LX platform cars will be given a minor refresh for the 2008 model year, and the one who will be given the most done to refreshen itself up will be the Dodge Magnum.

Chrysler Group MyGIG Multimedia Infotainment System:

From what I have been told, the Dodge Charger and Magnum as well as the 300 Series will get a refreshened interior. The new interior will feature a redesigned dash layout. The new layout will incorporate new technologies such as the MyGIG Multimedia Infotainment System, which can already be found on the new Chrysler Sebring Sedan, Dodge Nitro, and Jeep Wrangler/Wrangler Unlimited. Interior lighting will be changed as well, to incorporate new LED interior lights. These lights can also be found on Chrysler Aspen, Dodge Durango, and Chrysler Sebring Sedan for the 2007 model year. Another feature that may look like it might become standard is the ParkSense Rear Park Assist System, which gives audio and visual warnings to assist you when you're in reverse during parking maneuvers to avoid large stationary objects! Many of the owners of current Magnum models, complain to Chrysler Group about poor rearward visability. Chrysler Group features the ParkSense system on 300 Series, as well as the Magnum's euro-counterpart the 300 Touring Series, Jeep Commander, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Chrysler Aspen, Dodge Durango, and Chrysler Pacifica.

2007 Dodge Caliber R/T Grille:

Rumor has it, features such as the heated and cooled cup holders found on Chrysler Sebring Sedan and Dodge Avenger Sedan will find their way to the LX models. One last feature that is rumored to be on the cars, is an optional heated steering wheel.

Chrysler Sebring Sedan LED Interior Lights:

The exterior will hardly be changed. The Magnum will recieve a new grille treatment, similar to that of the new Caliber and Avenger Sedan models. LED tailights are another feature that could show up as well. Whatever the case maybe, the Dodge Magnum is looking for quite a bit of improvement for the next model year.

redriderbob

Old 11-17-2006, 04:20 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: More Possible Information On Magnum Refresh:

The Magnum really does need a refresh, bad...

Old 12-27-2006, 02:50 AM
joeyjrfl

I think is look fine just the way it is

Old 12-30-2006, 08:28 PM
kcarwagon

The Magnum is the best looking wagon since the Nomad, maybe even better. Hope the "refresh" doesn't wreck it.

Johnny

Old 12-31-2006, 04:40 PM
acdc_mex
Professional

mmm i think its ugly.... needs a really agressive look and the 6.1

Old 01-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Agressive look + 6.1 = Magnum SRT-8....... lol Already have it....

Old 01-06-2007, 12:27 AM
joeyjrfl

there is nothing wrong with the 5.7 i bought a Magnum R/T Loaded in April of 06 it now has only 1800 miles on it . It sits in my garage it will be worth some money oneday it will still look new in ten years as for her looks i never heard anyone say it looked bad only people on this forum or people who could not afford one my daily driver is an 07 R/T Caliber

Quick Reply: More Possible Information On Magnum Refresh: