Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Chrysler CEO Urges Workers.........

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 07:53 PM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chrysler CEO Urges Workers.........

Lets all blame the union!!! it is their fault!

Old 02-27-2007, 03:07 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

dcx stock has been climbing due to this.
Heh. They probably are. People taking a risk hoping that there's a merger. Pittiful, I can't see it happening considering Chrysler is already a merger..

What "merger"? We were bought out, or taken over. There was and is no merger. We are the chrysler group of damnearchrysler. Just a brand if you will. We will be sold and mercedes will go back to Daimler-Benz.

Old 02-27-2007, 05:22 AM
Dartman69
Veteran

After reading that first quote I keep seeing the samescene playing over and over in my head. I'm sure everyone is familiar with theatypical moment in ageneric war filmwere a medic is crouched over a dying soldier trying to "soothe" him as he slips off into the blackness that is hisdeath. In this instance, the helplessmedic is Tom Lasorda and the quivering, frightened, mortally-wounded, and morphine-overdosed soldier is Chrysler Group. "You're gonna be fine Billy...just fine...we'll get ya all patched up...you'll be on a your way back home before ya know it...you'll get to see Sally again...remember that white dress she wore at our highschool prom?..."

Frankly, I think our beloved company's number might just be up. Unless DCX stops scapegoating on Chrysler Group on account of management's ridiculous blunders, Chrysler may just go the way of the Duesenberg. The only reason I could see that GM would want to buy Chrysler would be to shut it down and eliminate a piece of the heavy competition it's facing in the industry today. GM has enough redundant brands as it sits without taking on the load of Chrysler. All they'd probably want from the company would be it's technology. Afterwards, the Chrysler brandswould just be another Oldsmobile to them.

We live in dark times my friends. The remaining Mopar brands are dying a slow and bitter death. Unless some sort ofmiracle occurs, we may soon see the death of a giant. All we can do now is pray to Lee Iaccoca so that he may return and fight one last battle to save our beloved marque.

Quick Reply: Chrysler CEO Urges Workers.........