Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

A Nice Post Regarding Sherwood Park Dodge Complaints

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 03:14 PM
iLoveRAMTrucks
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Nice Post Regarding Sherwood Park Dodge Complaints

Recently, I want to sell my SUV and get a truck. So I am looking for a 2012 Ram 1500. I have heard Sherwood Park Dodge so many times so I searched them on Google. When I search Sherwood Park Dodge, I see this post from our forum https://dodgeforum.com/forum/canada-...complaint.html is on the top of my search result. So I read it and did more searches and found this http://askscott.ca/sherwood-park-dodge-complaints/ from the dealer. Interesting! I was surprised by the video. Should I buy my next ram 1500 4x4 from them?

Old 11-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Phreakgeek

If your getting a good deal buy the truck..
From what i read in the post I would have no issues buying from them
If the deal was right.. always shop around for the best deal

Old 11-08-2011, 12:55 PM
iLoveRAMTrucks

I think you are right. Thank you Phreakgeek!

Old 11-29-2011, 11:43 PM
Johnny2Bad
Professional

Those posts would not scare me away either.

I've worked all my life dealing directly with clients one-on-one, and I can tell you that customer complaints are *the most valuable* feedback you can get as a business. I want every single unhappy person to talk to me. Not only does it give me a chance to right things, it gives me 100% genuine feedback, which is actually very difficult to get. About 90% of your customers just go away and say nothing ... to you. But, they do tell plenty of people.

You have to not only encourage people to talk to you but to take their issues seriously. You can't fix everything ... some people are unreasonable and nothing will satisfy them ... but it's way too common these days to have the "we care" platitudes on advertising but then have the "screw you" guy pick up the phone if someone does venture to comment or complain.

There should be ONE PERSON who handles all complaints at a business the size of a single dealership. Whomever handles customer complaints MUST have the authority to actually do something about them. Otherwise people will quickly figure out it's just lip service and they'll stop communicating with you when they're unhappy, and then the only one you've screwed is yourself ... you've just killed the very best feedback any business can possibly have.

Positive feedback just makes people pat themselves on the back and carry on as always; negative feedback shows you what and where you can improve.

I don't know how sincere this particular dealer is ... this might be just a response to a complaint with a high Google page rank with nothing behind it to back it up. But, certainly it's more than you get at most car dealerships, and if it is for real, it's a reason *to go there* rather than the opposite.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:37 AM
iLoveRAMTrucks

Very helpful! Thank you for your honest opinion!

Old 04-20-2012, 02:57 AM
Buddy C

Nope would not reccomend it they said they have a car that we were looking at sold the car on us did a credit app on us after the credit was approved said they sold the car treid to sell us something that THEY WANT they were guna help us out then a sales man and finace said to us we do not need to sell you a car and we dont need your money worst service ever they give last minute response and they took a month then we said no they thought i was yelling at them when i was on speaker phone the manager was rude they dont like to listen always telling us what to do i bought a truck from them before they were nice but i think they have new management 100% dissatisfied DO NOT GO THERE

Old 04-25-2012, 01:30 AM
RamGirl76
Default Sherwood Park Dodge

I have only dealt with Sherwood Park Dodge in the service department I found the staff friendly and helpful, as for the sales I haven't had much of a chance to talk with them. I had an unfortunate experience with an "affiliated" dealership and choose not to purchase here.

I did go to Southtown Chrysler and I am so happy with the sales and service there. I have never been a fan of Go Auto I had a few visits to their dealerships with high pressure sales and going to see vehicles that ended up not on the lot, however they have been working very hard to change this image, none of their salespeople work on commission anymore.
I went in on friday and bought my brand new 2011 dodge ram laramie and I am so HAPPY with the purchase, they made everything very easy and went out of their way to get me into this truck! I can't say enough good things about Southtown Chrysler!

Just my two cents!

Old 09-02-2012, 06:16 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I contatced sherwood dodge abought a potential factery order on a ctd ram 2500 crew cab, I live in calgary, and truly have nothing good to say abought my expierances with three dodge dealers here.

A sales person did call me back, and we talked, he serached on his coumputer and sugested I check out a truck at a dodge dealer here in calgary that was in the ball park of the truck I was looking for.

The truck he sugested I look at was a ctd with a 6sp man transmison, how ever this is not the truck for me, as was not equipped with options I want.

I was impressed that the person I spoke with with could still sell the brand, even if a potential sale would be lost to a calgary dealership.

My orginal calgary dealer where I bought my 06 2500 from on a factery order will never even see me go into thier place to take a pee.

I would not shy away from Sherwood Park Dodge.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:44 AM
dodgeboy1979
All Star

i buy alot of my parts from sherwood park dodge and have always had good service, and they seem to have most of the parts in stock which is nice.

Quick Reply: A Nice Post Regarding Sherwood Park Dodge Complaints