Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

Sherwood park dodge complaint

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 06:22 PM
pissed
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sherwood park dodge complaint

Sherwood Park Dodge.
Let’s start with the service dept.
The service adjuster told me my car would be down for three days while I waited for the warrantee work to be done.
The second day the part was in but that the mechanic broke the bearing while trying to install it.
The service dept said they would bring in a new part and install it however it might take a couple of days more.
Well it came in but they wasted time installing it so that I was unable to pick it up until Monday.
Here’s why they had me wait…..
As I work with my car I needed a dealer car while they did my warrantee repairs, the deal was for three days of the use of the dealership car at $50 a day….
Well after it’s all said and done the bill was over $775 “for Warrantee work” the extra week of use of the dealership car was to keep the meter running on the rental.
They have a service manager making a ton of money not only for the dealership but for her dept and her yearend bonus.
While I understand that a business must make money there is a difference between running a business and gouging the public.
The owner is on the radio saying how they need the business as they just started out but nowhere does Scott Held say that he runs an honest dealership.
In fact I was so short on cash that my boss paid for the car to be released from “Sherwood Park Dodge”
And when he complained about how things transpired he was told to stay away that his business was not wanted.
Now that’s a five start customer service.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Big_Wheel
Veteran

im also front sherwood park. But so far have had good business from them. bought a 2004 durango limit from there about a year ago.. still call everyone in a while to see how its going. Havent had any dealings with warrenty work there but easiest thing is to nicely put a complient in with the service manage.and then keep taking it higher and see if you can get that bill knocked down-- atleast the car rental.
maybe because im military they treat me good i am not sure, i just make sure i always go in there wearing my uniform

Old 06-28-2010, 01:57 PM
dodgeboy1979
All Star

I had a problem with Denham Chysler in Lloydminster last year about my transmission repair, took them to the BBB and they won, it seems as though the big corporations have too much pull in those organizations.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:42 AM
Hazard07

I deal with Sherwood Park Dodge because they are within walking distance back to my work place. I so far had no troubles with them and they have answered all of my questions about warrenty work and what is not covered before they start the job.

I know that you would trust that they would tell you straight up everything that may cost money but I figure it my fault if I don't ask and they don't tell. If I have laid it out there and asked the questions I wanted to know and found out later it was twisted or lied to then I would raise all sorts.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Scott Held
Default Response to Sherwood Dodge complaint

I am the owner of Sherwood Park Dodge. I am aware of the situation that "Pissed" is referring to, however would like to say that the version that this person has outlined has missed some key details. We did reduce the price of the charges to try to resolve the situation and the reason I told your boss to no longer come here was because he contacted my wife at home (who has nothing to do with the dealership) and told her that my service manager was a "stupid bitch". We were still trying to resolve the situation at that time, but I will not tolerate anyone abusing my staff, much less contacting my wife. We do work very hard to take care of each of our customers - most of the time we do very well. When we screw up, (and we do) I will personally do everything I can to resolve the problem. But in this situation, considering the abusive behaviour, I chose to terminate the relationship between my company and this customer.

Old 08-26-2010, 11:28 PM
rambubba
Default Sherwood park dodge thumbs down !

well Scotts reply shows exactly the poor attitude at this dealership . They would prefer all their customers to shut up and take it.

so you overcharged a customer and threw him out when he tried to correct a situation that shouldnt have happened in the first place !

with all the promotion you do to present your dealership as straight forward and up front , it only takes 1 deal to realize its a BS ploy !

Old 08-27-2010, 10:38 AM
canadian dakota
Record Breaker

is this the same complaint are two different people
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/off-top...derhanded.html

Old 08-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Big_Wheel
Veteran

man i totally agree with scott... if your soo disrepectful to call up my wife and complain about my business- there goes my want to help this "customer" out. Theres gotta be a line where you gotta say the customer isnt right anymore

Last edited by Big_Wheel; 09-30-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:15 PM
shafted
Default ...

Last edited by shafted; 09-13-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:20 PM
shafted
Default ..

Last edited by shafted; 09-13-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: .....

Quick Reply: Sherwood park dodge complaint