Charger SRT-8 That thing got a Hemi? Indeed, a 6.1L Hemi that is. The Dodge Charger SRT-8 pounds the pavement with severe power.

SRT8 with new Zoomers whips older Corvette!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 10:53 PM
qzking
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SRT8 with new Zoomers whips older Corvette!

Zig,
Yeah. I got a copy of that file that same day and lost track of this thread or I would have posted it. I guess it's up on the site today.

Thanks for the heads-up anyway!
KK
ORIGINAL: ZIG

Hey Guys,
Just go to the Zoomers web site and check out the video clip.

Old 08-11-2005, 12:20 PM
HemiMan4451
Champion

that thing sounds great!

Old 08-11-2005, 02:29 PM
SRT MAGNUM
Professional

KK,

Just wondering do you hand wash or automatic wash your car? Also what polish and wax products do you use? I've heard alot of people on here talk about that Zanos or Zainos what do you think of Meguires?

Old 08-13-2005, 04:51 PM
woodyfo

KK:

Congratulations on the SRT-8. The wheel mods look cool, Just wondering on the Zoomers... you mentioned in one of your photo captions on your site that you were going to have the magnum dyno-ed. Did I catch that right? Just wondering if you did, and what the results were. Any horsepower/torque gains?

Note: My SRT-8 left Canada on the 4th and should be here by next weekend. I'm just a little-bit excited. Mine will be black, fully loaded as well.

Woody.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:05 AM
qzking
Professional

SRT,
I signed up for the $29.99 unlimited car washes at the place I go and have been getting the SRT8 washed about every other day. If anyone is interested, go to www.gotcarwash.com and see if there is anyone in your area that is participating. If you find one. Go to the carwash and they will have a brochure with a code you give them to avoid the $14.00 "registration fee" that I paid. I just had a couple of scratches on the rear roof area re-painted and when the paint cures, I will have a "pro" clay bar my car and then probably have them use the Zanos products on it, as I hear that they work good on the black cars. Actually, I will probably just contact grinner for the final say on this subject as he is "the man" on these black beauties! IMO.
KK
ORIGINAL: SRT MAGNUM

KK,

Just wondering do you hand wash or automatic wash your car? Also what polish and wax products do you use? I've heard alot of people on here talk about that Zanos or Zainos what do you think of Meguires?
Woody,
Ron had a problem with his dyno guy and I ended up just having them installed as I wanted my car back. I am sure Zoomers will publish some dyno results, before & after, as they are getting ready to start shipping the SRT8 set-up as soon as I get my car back in this week for a few minor "tweaks" in the mounting brackets.

I'll probably be promoting a new "Group Buy" for the SRT8 systems and, perhaps, will get the same deal for the rest of the models, when they're ready to ship. Watch the forums for that in the next week or so.

You will be so happy with your car when it arrives! I cannot tell you how much fun it is to drive. Definately go for the Zoomers! I would give up a couple of HP for that sound! It makes driving this car twice as fun, unless you do not want to bring attention to your ride! Yeah! Sure!
KK

KK:

Congratulations on the SRT-8. The wheel mods look cool, Just wondering on the Zoomers... you mentioned in one of your photo captions on your site that you were going to have the magnum dyno-ed. Did I catch that right? Just wondering if you did, and what the results were. Any horsepower/torque gains?

Note: My SRT-8 left Canada on the 4th and should be here by next weekend. I'm just a little-bit excited. Mine will be black, fully loaded as well.

Woody.

Old 08-16-2005, 10:24 PM
Yeah_I_Got_A_HEMI
Rookie

Hey, do you know if and when a Zoomers catback will be available for the Charger SRT-8? An employee of mine is in the process of ordering a Charger SRT-8 and was wondering about possible aftermarket upgrades for it. I emailed him the link you gave above. He really liked what he heard, to say the least. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I might not get around to reading the replies to this post any time soon, what with work and all. So if you would prefer you can email me at undividedusa@yahoo.com. If its any inconvenience don't worry about it. I'll read up on here eventually. Thanks again.

- J

Old 08-16-2005, 11:43 PM
qzking
Professional

ORIGINAL: Yeah_I_Got_A_HEMI

Hey, do you know if and when a Zoomers catback will be available for the Charger SRT-8? An employee of mine is in the process of ordering a Charger SRT-8 and was wondering about possible aftermarket upgrades for it. I emailed him the link you gave above. He really liked what he heard, to say the least. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I might not get around to reading the replies to this post any time soon, what with work and all. So if you would prefer you can email me at undividedusa@yahoo.com. If its any inconvenience don't worry about it. I'll read up on here eventually. Thanks again.

- J
Yeah,
I would watch the Zoomers web site and all of the forums that you'll find on my web page @ http://www.quartzsitervshow.com/magnum_file.htm . These forum members are really more reliable as far as advance info and correct info that the dealeres IMO. The first production date for the Charger SRT8 is Sept. 10th the last I heard. You can keep track of that info on a website you will find near the top of that web page.

Hope that helps!
KK

Old 09-27-2005, 09:19 PM
SHAKNBAK

Great story! Bitchin' car!!! BTW, the 25th anniversary is a '78 with an L82 engine (sorry, corvette fan. lol). My mom's did the quarter in 13.1 with a mild stroker motor. Nice kill!!!

Old 11-15-2005, 04:07 AM
eddiev56

What is a zoomer's system running installed?

Old 11-15-2005, 09:05 PM
qzking
Professional

ORIGINAL: eddiev56

What is a zoomer's system running installed?
eddie,
Call or e-mail Ron at Zoomers and tell him Kenny King sent you for the Group buy price and special intallation price.
KK

Zoomers Exhaust Works/
Arlasky Performance Inc.
15801 Rockfield Blvd. Suite B-C
Irvine, California 92694

Telephone: 949-916-3240
Facsimile: 949-916-3260
info@zoomersexhaust.com

Quick Reply: SRT8 with new Zoomers whips older Corvette!