Charger SRT-8 That thing got a Hemi? Indeed, a 6.1L Hemi that is. The Dodge Charger SRT-8 pounds the pavement with severe power.

supercharger for srt-8 charger?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 03:03 AM
Nicky B
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: supercharger for srt-8 charger?

ORIGINAL: RipJ

I see. What would be the reason for the newer models to have trouble with the SC's and Turbos? Anyway, thanks for the great advice!! If I do simple mods, it'll get me a good35 more hp and save me lots of money. Thanks againNicky!

So, does anyone have suggestions for which bolt-on's work the best (out of their own experience)? It seems to me that Borla exhausts is the better choice. I have a few preferences for some other things I can add, but I'm just wondering what you guys think.
Well one big reason is the PCM no company to date has truly cracked it but companies are coming close. As for exhaust, they are not worth it really cause dodge actaully put pretty good exhasut on the chargers and the other LX cars. So if you just wanta better sound and maybe 5-8HP then borla sounds pretty nice. As for intakes K&N makes quality intakes and for headers don't really know for the 6.1 And if you don't care about the warrenty a nice little 50shot of nitrous is safe for the engine and you would have a pretty serious machine.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Blaze560
Default RE: supercharger for srt-8 charger?

Old 02-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Nicknick

Hi, on this forum www.liftyourhood.com/forum/ look for Dann threads. He got a Dodge Charger SRT8 with Supercharger from Arizona Speed Marine. Some pictures of the install. I think the result pic of this Supercharger from ASM installed look pretty nice. There is also dyno results..

Cheer!
-Nick

Last edited by Nicknick; 03-07-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Quick Reply: supercharger for srt-8 charger?