Notices
DIY - Do It Yourself Within you will find how-to's on many aspects of modding and caring for your ride as told by your fellow members.

Ram 2nd Gen fog lights with high beams by RacinFan83

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Ram 2nd Gen fog lights with high beams by RacinFan83

ThisDIY will make it so your factory fog lights stay on when the brights are flipped on - instead of switching off. I used a piece of normal size automotive wire about 1 1/2 inches long, stripped both ends and crimped on electrical spade lugs. You then find the "fog light relay" in the power distribution center (the black box behind your battery) and pull it out. There is a map of all the relays on the inside of the PDC lid. The fog light relay has 5 spades 3 that run sideways to the truck, and 2 that run parallel to the length of the truck. On mine these two were the closest to me. All you do is plug one spade on the jumper into one of the parallel terminals and the other end of the jumper to the other parallel terminal. They will end up plugged in next to each other. Throw the relay in the glove compartment in case you ever need it. Keep in mind that this may be illegal in some locations. Check your local laws.

Thumbnail Image

Ram2ndGen

Quick Reply: Ram 2nd Gen fog lights with high beams by RacinFan83