Dodge Avenger This forum hosts discussion areas for both the 95-00 and 08-14 Dodge Avenger Coupes and Sedan

suspension

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011 | 07:18 PM
pellski89
|
Default suspension

hello...this is my first post and i need a lot of help... i have a 95 veng the body has over 230,000...i put a lot of money into this car trying to keep it running,trying to get it through winter..so i can sell it this spring...my problem is that when the roads r bad the car sways back and forth...i just put on tires with about 80% of tire still left on them..thinking that was the problem..but i guess not...i took a quick look at the sway bar/bushing and nothing seems broke... i need help!!!.....also when i hit bumps something is making a loose knocking noise in the front right of the car...is that a strut going bad? i dont have the money to take it somewhere to get it looked at if someone could give me there output i would highly appreciate it!!

thank you chris pell

Old 01-20-2011 | 05:16 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator

I'd guess lower lateral control arm /// Have you had the recall done/Checked ?

Old 01-23-2011 | 06:10 AM
anjy834u

well the issue seems persistent. i am afraid one needs to see the vehicle in person to be able to give better advice than u have already tried.

Quick Reply: suspension