Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Help Please!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 10:51 PM
lovemycaliber
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Please!!

I own a 2008 Dodge Caliber, of course I'm a female so I know nothing about vehicles, I just had a new AC Condenser put into my car, a rock had went through my other condenser as I was driving, my car hadn't been jerking until I've had this new one placed in it, as I'm driving, the car feels like it's jerking (feels like your transmission is slipping), it only does it when the Air Conditioner is on as I'm driving, I've put fuel injection cleaner in it to see if that helped, of course it didn't, I've placed a small amount of transmission fluid in it, didn't help either, I park my car an move it an there isn't anything under it that seems like it's leaking, I've put slip stop in it to see if that would help, nothing. I am clueless an have no idea what else to do, any help is greatly appreciated because I love my Caliber an I really hope it's nothing expensive or outrageously ridiculous =( Please help!!

Old 07-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Richie12
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repair shop obligations

Hi, if you are saying (and I think you are) that his problem started after the A/C was fixed I would take it back to the shop and complain. They should at the least tell you what is going on. If there is another problem, or what they did caused another problem at least you would have some idea what is to be adressed. Tinkering with fluids and aditives can compound the issue. Sometimes it seems that garages "take advantage" of people that don't know much about car issues so you may consider taking someone you trust with you. Don't feel like you are getting pushed around, find out what is the problem. I do hope this helps. Rich