Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

2011 Caliber Master Switch Removal Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 01:16 PM
klumze
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Caliber Master Switch Removal Help

Hello All,

Found this forums today and need some help. I have a 2011 dodge caliber and the driver front windows will not go up anymore using the switch. it will go down and all other windows go up and down. I can only get it to come up by angleing the switch in a weird way while holding it in the up position..

I want to replace the master switch but wanted to know if the best method. I cant seem to find a guide online. I am assuming I can pop off the center door part after removing the handle screw, then remove the switch assembly from there pretty easy. Am I missing something? thanks in advance!

Old 02-04-2016, 09:47 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

You got it. There is one screw in the pull cup handle part under a plastic cap. Remove that screw and the center panel portion with the arm rest and switch assembly can be popped out. Use a screwdriver or other flat bladed tool to start it, then just pull it off to access the switch assembly.

Name:  DSC04803.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  48.0 KB

Old 02-04-2016, 10:15 PM
klumze
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply. I ordered the part today and it will be here next week. I will post my experience changing the part.

Quick Reply: 2011 Caliber Master Switch Removal Help