Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Pics of my Caliber R/T

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 02:04 PM
superbang
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pics of my Caliber R/T

ORIGINAL: shiltz

I think just the rear is the standard on how they do it on new dodges, not on the back and sides, I know my Magnum only has RT on the rear hatch, on the sides is the the hemi badges.
how do you like your magnum? there's a one in three chance that i had a hand in building it!

Old 03-23-2006, 03:02 PM
shiltz
Captain

I love everything about my Magnum....except for the monthly payments, lol, that's why I have been somewhat looking at the Caliber, similar styling, a good amount of space inside, and much cheaper, the only problem so far is they don't have any version with decent performance with an auto, all the auto's come with way underpowered engines and the SRT is manual only, i'm hoping they add an auto for the SRT or maybe an inbetween R/T and SRT version with the PT cruiser GT drivetrain, unless they FWD R/T ends up being ok, I don't think it will, but it should be faster than the AWD due to the lower weight.

Old 03-23-2006, 05:37 PM
2004sxt
Veteran

Personally I think the entire "odd-colored" interior thing that dodge did with neon's and is currently doing with the caliber is really "not straight" it totally off-set's the entire interior to a point that makes me vomit.

[IMG]local://upfiles/8943/3FB86E23259A4191A887FB874EACFAC0.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-23-2006, 10:18 PM
04StratusR/T
Veteran

Very nice! Can't wait to pay my Stratus R/T off so I can trade it in for a Caliber. I'm surprised that you could get colored inserts with Silver. Everything I've read/seen said you could only get colored inserts with Black, Red, Blue, Orange, and Yellow, with Black being the only color you can choose your own color. I guess they were wrong! Congrats! Bet you can't wait to drive it! The only thing I'd do is deep tint the back side and rear windows. That would just touch up everything and make it look really cool. This is what I intend to do with mine when I get it, even though its illegal in NYS to deep tint any windows. I figure it looks enough like an SUV so hopefully nobody will care. In NYS, SUV's can deep tint the back side and rear windows, but not the driver side front window.

If you're looking for some Genuine Dodge Caliber Accessories at some fair prices, check out this website:

http://www.leeparts.com/cat/1/0/56

BTW... My '04 Stratus R/T Coupe only says R/T on the doors and it only says 3.0 Liter on the back trunk lid. I would rather have it on the back than on the sides. Its the way Dodge is doing all of their new cars now. They're putting the model on the back trunk lid and the engine type just behind the front wheels. The Caliber, Charger, and Magnum all ONLY say R/T, SXT, and SE on the back trunk lid. Even the Neon SRT-4 only said SRT-4 on the back.

Old 03-24-2006, 02:16 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional

04StratusR/T ... just a small tid/bit regarding the colored seat inserts. On the R/T model you do have an option of Inferno Red or Marine Blue seat inserts with the option cloth seats. However, if you choose the 'Leather Interior Group' you will receive silver inserts.
www.dodge.com

Future Reference for you when you purchase

Thanks

Kelly S

Old 03-24-2006, 05:14 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: 04StratusR/T

BTW... My '04 Stratus R/T Coupe only says R/T on the doors and it only says 3.0 Liter on the back trunk lid. I would rather have it on the back than on the sides. Its the way Dodge is doing all of their new cars now. They're putting the model on the back trunk lid and the engine type just behind the front wheels. The Caliber, Charger, and Magnum all ONLY say R/T, SXT, and SE on the back trunk lid. Even the Neon SRT-4 only said SRT-4 on the back.
Sorry, my original post had meant to say it said R/T's on the door and 3.0 on the trunk lid as well. DC has basically changed their style up, although everyone else hasnt. The SRT-8's still say SRT-8 on the wheels and the rear clips...so that takes the place of the doors....

I know that Chevy and Ford still do it....as well as Cadillac and a couple other brands.

Dodge trucks still say Hemi Sport/Daytona on the sides....as well as just Sport on the Dakotas/Caravans.... guess its just a thing DC is trying to do..

Old 03-24-2006, 05:47 PM
04StratusR/T
Veteran

ORIGINAL: DodgeInfoCenter

04StratusR/T ... just a small tid/bit regarding the colored seat inserts. On the R/T model you do have an option of Inferno Red or Marine Blue seat inserts with the option cloth seats. However, if you choose the 'Leather Interior Group' you will receive silver inserts.
www.dodge.com

Future Reference for you when you purchase

Thanks

Kelly S
Oh I won't be getting leather seats. I hate the porforated (spelling?) leather seating. It always looks like cheap vinal and I want 2 tone seats. Now if DC wants to make 2 tone leather seats as an option, then I'm all over that!

I'll probably get Black Exterior with blue seat inserts.

Old 03-25-2006, 04:05 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

Sorry, my original post had meant to say it said R/T's on the door and 3.0 on the trunk lid as well. DC has basically changed their style up, although everyone else hasnt. The SRT-8's still say SRT-8 on the wheels and the rear clips...so that takes the place of the doors....
the SRT-8's also have it in the grill area...

Old 03-25-2006, 10:06 PM
whoosh
Champion

ORIGINAL: 2004sxt

Personally I think the entire "odd-colored" interior thing that dodge did with neon's and is currently doing with the caliber is really "not straight" it totally off-set's the entire interior to a point that makes me vomit.

[IMG]local://upfiles/8943/3FB86E23259A4191A887FB874EACFAC0.jpg[/IMG]

Bitter neonites...

Old 03-26-2006, 12:05 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't like it either Sinan... As soon as I bought that car, i would take that thing out... Completely just pokes out at you and does not fit well...

Quick Reply: Pics of my Caliber R/T