Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Dodge Set for Marketing Launch of All-new 2007 Caliber

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 10:55 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Set for Marketing Launch of All-new 2007 Caliber

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

as of 8/05 the Chrysler group alone had 86,000 workers. now lets assume everyone would get 1500. that would equal 129 mil dollars extra which they didn't distribute. i highly doubt they spent 129 million on those commercials. it was probably closer to 10mil. so divide that 10 mil by 86000 workers that means they are only shorting you $116.28. now 116 buck is little to give up to help keep your company in business.

First of learn how profit sharing works before you make an *** of yourself. Salary employees do not receive profit sharing. They receive performance bonuses. CAW employees do not count either because in their contract they don't have profit sharing. But thats not the point anyways. The 1500 amount I referred to was the "lost" profit sharing money this year. Last year we made less money, but our average(profit sharing is derived by how many hours worked) was 1500. We made more money this year so our average should have been about 1800-2000. But what we got was a whopping 650 bucks. After taxes it was about 300 bucks. Hmm.. make more but less profit to go around..... interesting.

Joe

Old 03-30-2006, 12:49 PM
superbang
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Set for Marketing Launch of All-new 2007 Caliber

ORIGINAL: jgralka

First of learn how profit sharing works before you make an *** of yourself. Salary employees do not receive profit sharing. They receive performance bonuses. CAW employees do not count either because in their contract they don't have profit sharing. But thats not the point anyways. The 1500 amount I referred to was the "lost" profit sharing money this year. Last year we made less money, but our average(profit sharing is derived by how many hours worked) was 1500. We made more money this year so our average should have been about 1800-2000. But what we got was a whopping 650 bucks. After taxes it was about 300 bucks. Hmm.. make more but less profit to go around..... interesting.

Joe
indeed, i work for DCX and i'm a CAW member and i got jack squat.

Quick Reply: Dodge Set for Marketing Launch of All-new 2007 Caliber