Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Caliber test drive

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 04:15 AM
Calibreath
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caliber test drive

I drove a SXT today the 2.0 has enough getty up. The car is a little rougher ride than my Caravan, but I am going to get one. I am not sure of the color yet Red or White maybe Blue. The local dealer gave me a nice brochure today! I am going to wait a little while because the dealer doesn't seem to be real flexible right now. I don't think they can get many yet. This dealer said there were no specials yet ie rebates etc. I will wait until I can get a good deal, I refuse to pay list plus tax. I like the car!

I commute to work close to 400 miles a week, so I want the gas mileage of the 2.0. I drive fast some times so my main concern was power. I put it to the floor at 80mph and it had plenty of getty up to pass other cars etc. I like all the little things about the car big glove box etc. it has plenty of room for a small ride. I have had 3 Caravans so I am sold on Dodge, but I haven't owned a 4 cylinder in a long time!

Old 03-28-2006, 04:19 AM
superbang
Default RE: Caliber test drive

i hear there's some sort of $500 rebate on them right now... and if that dealership doesn't want to budge, go to another one. if they wont budge on the price, maybe try to get a free option or something, i know people have been seeing some success getting a free security package. don't quote me on it or hold me accountable to it if you don't get anything for free, but maybe it's worth a try...

Old 03-28-2006, 04:33 AM
Calibreath
Default RE: Caliber test drive

thanks! I will make several dealers compete with each other for the best deal. I am patient and they need to sell cars MORE than I need to buy one.

Quick Reply: Caliber test drive