Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Dodge July Incentives

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 12:29 PM
mahal3680
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge July Incentives

Damn, nothing again for the Caliber...probably won't get my car til mid August, so I'm crossing my fingers something comes up better than the $500 rebate I'm locked in with. Man, the incentives their offering now, I don't know how they can top that! If I could get that 0% financing...

Old 07-01-2006, 12:40 PM
04StratusR/T
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge July Incentives

As long as the Caliber is selling as good as it is, you'll never see anything better than the $500 rebate. There's no reason to have something like $2000 cash back on a model that they can't even keep up with orders. Typically, the good incentives are in October/November to get rid of the old stock before the end of the calendar year and get ready for new stock, but again, if the Caliber continues to sell as good as it is, you'll never see incentives over $500 for it.

Think of it this way, the longer it takes for them to make your Caliber, the more you'll have saved up for a down payment. This is what I'm doing. Then you won't get as pissed off when they don't make your Caliber this week, or next. The longer they take to make mine, the more I'll have saved up and the less of a loan I'll need, therefore, the lower my payments I'll have. Also, the quicker I'll have it paid off. I'm actually sitting pretty good right now because its taking longer than I expected. I only planned on having a total savings of $1500 when my Caliber arrived. Because its taking so long, I now have $3000 total saved up, so I can put $1500-$2000 down now because of that. If I can put down $2000, then I'll only need to borrow around $7800 more or less. If they screw around and it doesn't get made this month, I'll probably be able to put $2500 down for a $7300 loan. So if they do make it this month, to me, its like a $2000 cash back incentive ($500 rebate-1500 cash down).

Quick Reply: Dodge July Incentives