Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

would do you think about this deal for 2 vans

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 07:48 PM
dolfans
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default would do you think about this deal for 2 vans

i have found 2 1993 dodge minivans.the 1 is a caravan auto air and a 2.5 l.it has been repainted all over(white) and has about 138000 miles.the driver seat is broke the back part and the air bag light is on and covered with tape,and does not have tinted windows.it is $1450.00.the brakes seem kind of funny also like it is pulsing.the other van is a grand caravan with about 139000 miles and looks like it has everything on it that came with it in 93.air and rear air,factory car seats, and it is white with black around the windows.it has a brake problem and said it has some kind of a hydraulic kind of brakes(no master cylinder)may change it to a master cylinder.i dont know the price yet. what do you guys think and why or why not?thanks

Old 02-09-2008, 05:49 AM
vlmuke
Professional
Default RE: would do you think about this deal for 2 vans

if the brakes are pulsing sounds like a warped rotor easy fix either replace the rotors with a new or have the rotors turned where I live rorors are around 10-15 new getting them turned runs 15 a piece so to me its cheaper to get new but that will all depend on where you live call around and see 1450 sounds alittle high for a 93 I sold my 94 a few months ago for 800 but it had 190,000 miles on it as far as the other with hyrdraulic brakes didn't know chrysler put them on caravans but I've seen them on other vehicles and they work really great a lot of police cars have them as they are really reliable IMHO thats when caravans were still awesome and at the top of thier game our 94 never broke down or had any problems other than brake pads and oil changes and we drove the crap out of it all over the country and back but I think 1450 is a little high for a 93 but then again it depends on what part of the country you live in

Old 02-14-2008, 04:45 PM
dolfans
Rookie
Default RE: would do you think about this deal for 2 vans

i am not getting the 2.5l van i may look at athe other van.it is a 93 grand caravan with everything looks like.i think it is a 3.3 with 138,000 miles and it had a hydrastat brakes and changed them over to master cylinder and a booster.it has a salave title and was fixed before he got it and wants at least $1650.00.from what i saw it looks nice.it is white with black paint around windows.may need tires what do you think,and whythanks

Quick Reply: would do you think about this deal for 2 vans