Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Radio/Clock Not Working in 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 08:28 AM
jenlaw77
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio/Clock Not Working in 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hi-
The radio/clock stopped working in my Dodge Grand Caravan. My husband checked the fuses, and couldn't find one that needed to be replaced. Everything else works fine...does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Side note--this occurred after we jump-started the van. There's some "module" under the van that needs replacing. This damaged module causes the displays to remain "on" even though power to van is off. So, every few days we have to jumpstart the van to correct the power drain. I don't think this is related to the radio/clock issue, but I guess it could be.

Old 02-25-2008, 11:26 PM
dishdude2k
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Radio/Clock Not Working in 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan

its actually more common than you think.. any time you jump start a vehicle.. anything can happen.. especially to the radio.. you wouldnt imagine how many i have seen go in just this way.. more than likely the radio will need replaced.. as will that module.. when you jump it .. it can surge the system.. more common on fords.. but not uncommon on anything else.. fix that module then replace the radio

Quick Reply: Radio/Clock Not Working in 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan