Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2002 Grand Caravan Dead Instrument cluster

Old 03-08-2008, 09:26 AM
DrMack
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Grand Caravan Dead Instrument cluster

My 02 GC just decided to have its intrument cluster intermittently start flickering on my wife within a few days and now its dead to the world. I've read through most of these forums and seen the ground fix (which might not apply to my year ) and changing the BCM. I have a few schematics here and I checked the Brown/red lead that comes from the fuse panel and splices off to the BCM, Instrument cluster (low side) and the Message center(high side) and the voltage fluctuates between 12.2v and 1.5v constantly. I took the cluster apart and resoldered the plug connector joints and had a quick look at the board as well and seems ok... now my question is if anyone having this problem before might shed some light on the subject. I'll be picking up a used BCM on monday to swap out and I'm hoping that will fix the problem but I would really appreciate anyone shedding some light on this .....thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2002 Grand Caravan Dead Instrument cluster