Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

A question for MyGig System for Europe

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 10:06 AM
pressicat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A question for MyGig System for Europe

First, I'm sorry, my english is so bad. I'm from Barcelona(Spain), I've a new Chrysler Grand Voyager (Town&Country in US) with the MyGig (REW) with navigator, software version 9.556. My problem is that this software not is compatible with my Iphone (Apple).
I know that de solution is the new update in this web (version 9.561) , I readed the instruccions but I'm not sure to install because my software now is in spanish and I don't now will be after the installation. Can you help me? What do you thing about this update for a european softwares, are there incompatibles things?.
Thanks a lot. And you have a friend in Barcelona

Old 04-07-2008, 11:29 AM
pressicat
Default RE: MyGIG Software Update

First, I'm sorry, my english is so bad. I'm from Barcelona(Spain), I've a new Chrysler Grand Voyager (Town&Country in US) with the MyGig (REW) with navigator, software version 9.556. My problem is that this software not is compatible with my Iphone (Apple).
I know that de solution is the new update in this web (version 9.561) , I readed the instruccions but I'm not sure to install because my software now is in spanish and I don't now will be after the installation. Can you help me? What do you thing about this update for a european softwares, are there incompatibles things?.
Thanks a lot. And you have a friend in Barcelona

Old 04-07-2008, 09:48 PM
tazman444
Rookie
Default RE: A question for MyGig System for Europe

You should check with the dealer about this. They can tell you how to set it for European use if it's possible and how to retain the Soanish settings.

Old 04-08-2008, 05:53 AM
pressicat
Default RE: A question for MyGig System for Europe

Thanks, this was my first way, but the dealers in Spain tell me that the iphone not is available in Spain and the consequence is that your software the same.
my question is : Do you know if this update add only drivers and improvements, or modify the interface and lenguages?

Regards from Barcelona (Catalonia) (North east Spain)

Quick Reply: A question for MyGig System for Europe