Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

fuel filter on top of gas tank huh!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 07:10 PM
dun4now
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink fuel filter on top of gas tank huh!

Just wondering, when it comes time to replace the fuel filter which is apparently located on top of the gas tank, just where a pot head would put it.
Is it possible to logically relocate it to the frame rail and can I use an ergonomic fuel filter? The lines do not look like they have pressure fittings on them.
Where can I get a steering for the back seat? Why not they put the gas filter on top of the tank ha ha.
By the way the in dash espresso machine works ok and the tv reception is really good.
dun4now

Old 08-15-2008, 10:31 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 96 Likes on 81 Posts

I would the same type of filter you take off. If you are having problems with filters, just replace them more offen. Instead of 15k go 7.5k .

Old 08-16-2008, 06:24 PM
dun4now
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb fuel filter

Originally Posted by master tech
I would the same type of filter you take off. If you are having problems with filters, just replace them more offen. Instead of 15k go 7.5k .
Not having problems with the filter, just looking for an easier way than on top of the tank eh!

Quick Reply: fuel filter on top of gas tank huh!