Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

95 Caravan Frost Plug

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 10:13 PM
dark_rider_01
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Caravan Frost Plug

Hello I Have A 95 Caravan and as i was driving it down the road my temp gauge stared to move to hot rather quickly and a little steam comeing from the hood.So i continued on around the corner to stop and look under the hood,When i did i saw a lot of steam and my temp gauge went straight to the hot.so my house was just down the street and i made it there ok .So i thought id let it sit for a cupple hours and i'd try agan later so did that and when i came back out to the van there was a spot of antifreeze about as bit asw the van is.So i tryed to start it to get it to the garadge and it would turn over but it wouldnnt fire and right by the end of the moter andall the pullys and stuff it was leaking antifreeze badly!! So i was wandering if any one has ideas of what the problem is or how much it might cost to get fixed please email me back at moonchild4991@hotmail.com Thank you.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:48 PM
jagass
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Always sure that you have enough oil for cooling your system...

Quick Reply: 95 Caravan Frost Plug