Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

HELP...No Headlights Town & Country

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Eltoolo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP...No Headlights Town & Country

Thanks, we got it fixed, after trying our selves to replace the headlight switch, high/low beam switch. It turned out to be the body control module.

Hi,

We have no headlights or foglight, but everything else. We have checked the following: Fuse, relay and bulbs.

I just was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? We think it may be the switch but not sure how to test it. We can not afford to bring it to the dealer for $125 just to look at it.....I have 2 kids and not being able to drive at night is not good.

Any help would be great!!!!!!!

Old 05-11-2005, 10:08 AM
brandoncrone
Veteran
Default RE: HELP...No Headlights Town & Country

It could be a number of things, turn signal switch, wiring to the headlamps (I've seen them break above the right front wheel), body control module(actually turns the headlights on) or the switch itself. Good luck!

Old 06-19-2005, 06:05 PM
GeorgiaVan
Default RE: HELP...No Headlights Town & Country

Saw your post re: headlights not working... I have a 97 Dodge G/C-van. All exterior lights stopped working via the dashboard switch. Brake lights and backup lights work with respective function... Can pull steering column lever and high beams come on, but again -- nothing with the dashboard console switch... Everything else works fine. Called dealer -- he said BCM $700.... Wondering if any other options.. Seems rather extreme...
Thanks.

Quick Reply: HELP...No Headlights Town & Country