Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2000 grand caravan tec/gas/temp/mph (PRND12) (ODOM) lite up but dont move

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 12:42 AM
A_V_E_N_G_E_D
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 grand caravan tec/gas/temp/mph (PRND12) (ODOM) lite up but dont move

I got this van from my wifes mom almost new she left a burnin cig in ash tra started on fire she gave it to me. So my problems are as follows
none of the heater/AC cluster worked radio too (ALL MELTED TOGETHER) and ontop of that the insterment panal stoped working mph/gas/temp/tec and my odomiter/PRND12 light went out. I started to fix this first replaced the dash from floor up and i got a new gage cluster and heater controle cluster from junkyard i put the heater unit in first then radio and finally the gage unit i examined the **** out of it it all mached up with the old one there is as far as i know NO problem with the conection to the circuit bord and the connecting to it i checked the fuses repeatedly nothin blown. I now have dash lights/heat/tunes but my gages dont move and the odom/PNRD12 light goes of when started and the box around P wont move but it shifts (WHAT DO I DO NOW) I heard it can be from the heater unit and just a lil heads up i do my own work any suggestions would be helpful!!!

Quick Reply: 2000 grand caravan tec/gas/temp/mph (PRND12) (ODOM) lite up but dont move