Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Proud new owner of a 2007 DGC SXT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 11:02 AM
-AKA-
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proud new owner of a 2007 DGC SXT!!!

Hey guys! New member saying hello, I picked up my 2007 Grand Caravan SXT last night. She runs like a dream, I guess I can expect that since EVERY SINGLE oil change/service is documented on the carfax report. All the service was done at the same dealership I bought it from. Whats also great is that the previous owner had their oil changed literally every 3-4 months. She has 74k on the clock but looking from the outside you would expect half of that. I grew up with caravans and town and country's, my mom has owned one since 1987, so mini-vans are in our blood! Hah. Now that I have two daughters I needed a bigger vehicle, hence the purchase of the van. With the hauling ablility and comfort of this caravan I am looking forward to many years of great service it will provide.

Is there anything I should be aware of service wise that may be unique to this vehicle? Thanks for the input everyone.

Old 08-05-2011, 11:30 AM
vpnavy
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard -AKA-! Remember, CarFax will only reflects the reports received.

Old 08-05-2011, 11:58 AM
-AKA-
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exactly.

When I get a chance I am going to go to the dealer and get the detailed service records that they have on file. The previous owner definitely took care of this van, thats a blessing.

Old 08-05-2011, 07:14 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 93 Likes on 79 Posts

Welcome to Dodge forum as well. You will find a lot of information here.

Quick Reply: Proud new owner of a 2007 DGC SXT!!!