Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Pcm?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 11:09 AM
malaybog
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Pcm?

I'm new to this site, on Christmas eve my 2003 Caravan stalled and would no longer start, you can hear the starter relay doing it's job but still won't start. The battery checked out good I took the starter out and tested out good as well and, checked continuity between starter relay pin 85 to PCM pin 31 good there checked pin 87 from starter relay to yellow and grey starter wire good there too. But no 12 volts on yellow and grey starter wire when ignition key is turned. Does this mean my PCM is bad, I just want to make sure I diagnosed this correctly any help would be appreciated.

Old 12-28-2011, 02:31 PM
vpnavy
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome Aboard malaybog! Stay tuned - a Technician (or member) will jump in shortly to provide a possible solution. In the meantime, don't forget to browse Sub-Forums: Caravan for stuff related to your ride.

Old 12-29-2011, 11:09 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 96 Likes on 81 Posts

Welcome to DF
I'm going to move your post to the minivan section. This way you will get some answer to your questions.