Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

97 grand caravan wiring issues !help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 09:43 AM
cuda1979
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 grand caravan wiring issues !help!

One of the relays under dash starts clicking like crazy then the abs light will come on, dash lights start to flicker then battery light will come on , all while your driving shut it off and there is not power at all , wait 30 min starts right up no problems it only does it once in a while, not sure witch relay it is because panel is missing, please help van runs great dont want to buy a new one just yet, ive changed the instrument panel radio igntion and igntion switch headlight switch, when i got this van the person before me thought he was an elictrition this is the last thing i need to fix.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

the relay starts clicking because the battery voltage is low. Maybe you have a bad battery. Had one on the shop the other day doing the same thing. Tested fine I don't know how many times and then all the sudden it showed 7 volts and showed and internal plate issue.

Quick Reply: 97 grand caravan wiring issues !help!