Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Asking myself do I really need this

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 12:11 PM
Ole Goat
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Asking myself do I really need this

Looking up some issues on the 2006 STX, or for that matter any of the Grand Caravans in this model year. We are currently looking at replacing our 2000 Grand Sport, because of first off BCM interior light issues, now the Struts need replacing and a little touch up on the exterior.
So far this has been a problem free Mini Van I bought it used with 145 km on it. Currently it has 222 km. Now the repairs that need attention are going to cost me more than what the Van is worth. So I'm looking at replacement but not to get into something that is going to be a pain in the butt.

Again what to do fix my 2000 and see what happens next or go all out on an import with a warranty under it. Sometimes it in the long run is a safer haven. I have had real good luck so far with the Grand Caravans, 1988, 1995, and so far 2000, maybe I've run my stretch of good luck to the limit.