Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

After Market Headlight Assemblies Any Good?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 06:49 PM
2therock
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well they are in and what an upgrade. Mercy! This upgrade is am amazing improvement and the high beams are an over the top upgrade. No regrets. Thanks to the folks over at candlepowerforums for all the input, couldn't have done it without them, and would never have had any idea they existed without them. Zizala don't fool around when it comes to auto lighting.

It would have been almost impossible if it had not been for Daniel Stern Lighting. He is unmatched as far as I'm concerned. He supplied me with the harness, lamps and hardware needed and support all the way. I run his Daylight running lights module powering the Euro "City" light lamps nested under the high beams. The Narva H7 bulbs he put me on are amazing. Totally neutral in color and lack nothing in low or high beam modes. The high beams are All 4 on. The harness is heavy duty and top notch ensuring the lamps are not lacking in the required voltage and current without the danger of heat.

It was not for the faint of wallet and a harness had to be made and side markers installed because they don't have them over there and they are required here. All I needed to do was the reflectors which I got lucky in being able to stick them on the side of the lights but added a LED ones also. I actually did the LED 1st thinking it would be all I needed to be legal but got enlightened so....

This all started on 8/21/12 in myself inquiring the shields inside the OE light housings. If interested you can see more pics and read what I went through here. It was worth every effort. Lots more than just bolt-ons let me tell you but not too bad.

I'm on the road almost every morning @ 3:30AM for over an hour the OE's were so bad I got mad every time I turned the high beams on.

Name:  reflecters001.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  81.3 KB

Name:  reflecters0022.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  79.3 KB

Name:  reflecters003.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  76.1 KB

Quick Reply: After Market Headlight Assemblies Any Good?