Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

ABS wire under fuse box?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 10:01 PM
canroc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ABS wire under fuse box?

I have the ABS light indicating on my 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan. The code indicates a hydraulic pump circuit issue. Under the fuse box I noticed a broken wire and another one about to go. I need a wiring diagram to determine which wire goes to the ABS fuse and also what this broken orange w/red stripe wire is for (hopefully the ABS).

Anyone have a wiring diagram to show this?

And anyone know how to take the pin from the broken wire out of the blue connector attached under the fuse box?

Thanks.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:18 AM
Cougar41
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Orange/red wire not ABS. Looks like either power seat/seat heat or radiator cooling fans.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:58 PM
canroc
Default ABS wire under fuse box.

Originally Posted by Cougar41
Orange/red wire not ABS. Looks like either power seat/seat heat or radiator cooling fans.
I found the diagram of the blue connector. It states the tan and red wire is one of the ABS wires. This appears to be it by the location and the color. I described it as orange but might actually be a tan color.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:17 PM
canroc

Originally Posted by canroc
I have the ABS light indicating on my 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan. The code indicates a hydraulic pump circuit issue. Under the fuse box I noticed a broken wire and another one about to go. I need a wiring diagram to determine which wire goes to the ABS fuse and also what this broken orange w/red stripe wire is for (hopefully the ABS).

Anyone have a wiring diagram to show this?

And anyone know how to take the pin from the broken wire out of the blue connector attached under the fuse box?

Thanks.
I removed the pin. It was simple. The white component of the blue connector slides out then the pins are accessible.

Quick Reply: ABS wire under fuse box?