Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2008 Caravan front overhead console disasembly

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 01:36 PM
zomgqwert
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Caravan front overhead console disasembly

Hello fellow Dodge drivers! I have a 2008 Grand Caravan (it was one of the basic ones without most of the fancy gadgets), and I need to get to the wiring that is running on the overhead lights in the front. Normally I can find out how to do it, but this thing looks like a solid piece with no visible trims. The only place that I see that could be accessible would be the cover where the switch bank would be. If anyone has an idea on how to open this up, feel free to post.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

2. Using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, disengage the retaining clips at the front edge of the overhead console (1). 3. Once the front edge is released use your fingertips to grasp the sides of the overhead console (2) and pull straight down evenly to disengage the remaining two retaining clips from the mounting bracket.

The front edge is the end closest to the lamps, not the windshield. Pretty much just held on by clips.

Last edited by Tizzy1; 11-12-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Quick Reply: 2008 Caravan front overhead console disasembly